Monday, August 13, 2007

Meeting Ileen

It was early fall and I was coming home from my job as a slaesman in a high end men's shop in Manhattan, so I was dressed to the nines, as they say. I am a nice looking Italian guy, 6ft tall and built like a football player...lots of muscle, no fat, and while I look very GQ in a suit, I have lots of tattoos and big arms that make me look quite different in street clothes. I had taken off my suitcoat and rolled up my sleeves, and I saw her coyly glancing at me on the bus. Finally, she said shyly..."I like your tattoos"
I walked over and struck up a conversation and was able to get her phone number. Ileen...just saying her name still gives me a hardon years after the experience. I called her a few hours later and she was willing to come to my place...first base taken care of
To really appreciate this story, you have to understand what Ileen looked like, and how she presented herself. She had short, dirty blond hair, a pretty face, above average but not a real knockout. She showed up wearing the same clothes she had on the bus...jeans and a very oversized yellow sweatshirt, so I had no idea what might be under it all, but her shy sexiness and teasing look turned me right on.
We smoked a bowl of hash, me sitting on an armchair, she sitting infront of me on the footstool. She said that she was so tense in her neck and shoulders, so I told her to turn her back to me, and started to give her a rubdown, very gentleman like, outside the clothes. She soon began sort of low moaning and commenting about my great hands. I told her if she'd lay down on the bed I could do her whole back.
I proceeded, her face down on the bed, to massage her still staying outside her clothes, but soon pushed up her shirt and gently ran my fingers up and down her back. Her "ooohs" and "ahhs" gave me my cue, and I reached around her waist, unbuttoned her jeans, pulled them off and started to massage her legs, her top still on, she still face down.
When I hit the spot behind her knees she stared moaning and asking for more. I pulled down her filmy blue panties and stared licking her legs, ending by tounging her sweet asshole, her arching her nice round ass up so I could lick her pussy.
She was so hot now, I rolled her over and dove face first into her pussy, slowly, then quicker, feeling her come on my face. Then came the best surprise I could have asked for...I looked up from between her legs and she had talen her top off, and as I ate her was sucking on her own tits, huge soft melons with soft, puffy pink nipples that I never had imagined under that loose fitting top. I told her "After you come again, I coming up ther to fuck thos titties" and with those words, she moaned and gushed again on my face.
Keeping my word, I put my 8", very thick cock between her globes, fucked them as she tried to nip at the swollen head. "you have incredible tits" I said, and she grabbed at my cock and said "This cock of yours is no slouch either" She pushed me off, rolled me over and took me in her mouth, right down to my nuts, which she squeezed as I moaned and she giggled with her mouth full of a very wet throbbing cock.
Finally, I pulled her on top of me and fucked her, and fucked her, her tits dangling in my face, she occassionally lifting one to her own mouth for a lick. I must have contracted 10 times when I let loose what I still think is the biggest load I have ever shot.

source: http://www.sexstoriespost.com/stories/32/16869.html

No comments: